Home » Contact
- Original Proposal
- Spanish Handout
- The Holy Hour
- For Pastors
- Articles: The Mysteries of the Rosary
- Introduction: The Beatific Vision and the Mysteries of the Rosary
- The First Joyful Mystery: The Annunciation
- The Second Joyful Mystery: The Visitation
- The Third Joyful Mystery: The Birth of Jesus
- The Fourth Joyful Mystery: The Presentation
- The Fifth Joyful Mystery: The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- The First Sorrowful Mystery: The Agony in the Garden
- The Second Sorrowful Mystery: The Scourging at the Pillar
- The Third Sorrowful Mystery: The Crowning with Thorns
- The Fourth Sorrowful Mystery: The Carrying of the Cross
- The Fifth Sorrowful Mystery: The Crucifixion
- The First Glorious Mystery: The Resurrection
- The Second Glorious Mystery: The Ascension
- The Third Glorious Mystery: The Descent of the Holy Ghost
- The Fourth Glorious Mystery: The Assumption
- The Fifth Glorious Mystery: The Crowning of Mary as Queen of heaven and Earth
- Pope Francis and the Sacrilegious Use of the Rosary
- The World Cometh: Democracy and the Spirit of the Antichrist
- St. Francis of Assisi: They Pretended to Love You So that They Might Leave You
- Perfect Joy, Perfect Desire
- Letter to All the Bishops
- The Mind of Antichrist
Ask your pastor to Implement this Event!
For those who would like to join in this missionary effort, please refer to our sample letter which you can send to any priests whom you feel might be interested in promoting this initiative. Since this is a group effort, you may simply assume and sign the letter as your own.
Alternatively, simply find an open Catholic Church in which to pray the Rosary for this intention, either with a group or alone.
We invite the whole world to join us!